Friday, March 6, 2009

Ipsen Update: January



January I found myself ignoring the world while I read and read and read some more. I got some GREAT books for Christmas so I was immersed all during January. I read the Narnia Chornicles and I got halfway through "The Message of the JOSEPH SMITH PAPYRI" by Hugh Nibley. Now that is a BIG book. I was also learning some new songs on the piano by Grieg.

Hananh started talking and talking and talking and she hasn't stopped or slowed down since January. We can still only understand a handful or words, but she is saying enough to fill books.

Clay was working and working and working like a good Scouting professional should :)

Oh and we all took time to go to the 2nd World's Largest Aviation Museum! The planes were bigger than our house. And there were lots of them. It was a fun trip.

No comments:

My Music