Friday, March 6, 2009

Ipsen Update: February

February was a FANTASTIC MONTH! Why? Because we were in CALIFORNIA!!!!

Josh (my younger brother and of course my best buddy!) got married. The wedding was fantastic. Josh and Ashley looked so happy. We didn't get to hang out too much so that was sad, but I did spend the night with him before he got married and that was fun. Like old times, almost....

Of course Hannah got to see all the relatives she has never met. She had tons of Aunts wanting to cuddle and love her. Lots of cousins to play with her and even more grandparents eager to spoil her. We came back an exhausted bunch but we loved spending every minute with the family.

Mom spoiled me too with some new clothes :) THANK YOU MOM!

1 comment:

Kyle & Melanie Kropf said...

Awesome! I'm so glad for your brother! Where do they plan on living? They look so great in that photo! I'm happy for them! Your little family is so cute! We hope you all are doing fabulous and enjoying the beginning of summer!!

My Music