Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Great Northwest Georgia State Fair (Objects may seem smaller up close)







So here are some photos of Hannah's first forray at the fair. Let's just say that it is not the Big Fresno Fair. She enojoyed her time, as did we. Her least favorite thing: Baby chickens. Their quick moveemnts and looks of hunger and carnage scared her horribly. Her favorite thing: Balloons against daddy's head. Nothing better. Our biggest objection to the fair...NO PIGS! An outrage and I will be writing my State Represenative about this, don't you worry. Without further ado here is what you all really want, cute pictures.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

She's so cute! Can't wait to see you guys.

Gage said...

She is getting so big! I am glad you are enjoying Motherhood! I LOVE IT! Good talking to you today. Miss you!

Miranda said...

Is that a kangaroo in the picture? I've never seen a kangaroo at a fair before. Crazy!

My Music