Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Dark Side


I have been tutoring Hannah in the ways of the Force. I thought she was doing really well with levitating her rattle. She has even learned how to use her Force powers to convinve her Mom she isn't ready for a nap. Her greatest power is her ability to sit up all by herself. She has been clocked at 1:32. Pretty good huh? Olympian? Maybe. But...I am afraid she may have fallen to the dark side. She started wearing this hat around the house the other day.


Here is a game for you, name our little Dark Jedi. You post your name for Hannah and we'll announce the winner next week!


(Non-Editors Note: So, The Editor is a Tyrant!!!!! Curse all of the journalism classes and awards.)

3 comments:

T&C said...

Hannahcan Skywalker

Michelle said...

too cute! I really like the Hannahcan name comment..what about hannahmay then? hahah

Kerry said...

When do we get to see you guys? It's been too long. She's getting so big. Very cute entry.

My Music